Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding pictures, part of OneNote for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
- If you have images stored on your computer…and you'd like to copy any of them into one of your…OneNote notebooks, it's really quite simple,…and that's what we're going to do in this movie.…We left off on the Company Info section.…That's the tab that's selected across the top,…but really you could be working in any section.…We're going to add a page by clicking Add Page,…and we're going to give it the title Logos.…And then down below is where we might want to insert…one of the logo files that we have stored in our…exercise files.…We do that by going to the Insert menu.…
Give it a click.…And we could go to the Insert tab here as well…and notice that Picture is an option.…But if we go up to Insert,…we can go to Picture from here as well,…and navigate to the Chapter2 folder of the exercise files.…You'll find a PNG file.…But we can insert all kinds of image files,…JPGs, GIFs, et cetera.…This NOH, No Obstacles Home, logo is a PNG file…and it's one that we can insert.…You can see it's the only file that is an image file.…
- Creating and deleting notebooks
- Copying and pasting content
- Adding pictures, audio and video, attachments, and more to notes
- Formatting text
- Viewing and organizing notes
- Creating tables
- Sharing and syncing notebooks
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2011
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.