Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding file attachments, part of Office 365 for Mac: OneNote Essential Training.
- So, obviously, attaching things like media files,…video, audio files, even recording our own audio,…allows us to attach those things to our pages…and gives us access to different options once they're there.…Well, the same can be said for typical documents.…Word documents, PDF files.…We've already talked about how to get content…onto our pages in previous movies,…but we can also get the files themselves.…There are advantages.…Let's go to the Press Releases section, if you have it.…If you've been following along, really, you can…be in any section though.…
Here's where we actually grab the content…from a press release and put it into a note right here…on our page.…But if we wanted the file that goes with it, we can attach…it just like we did with our audio and video files.…From the Insert tab on the Ribbon, click File, Attachment.…Now, in the Chapter Two folder of the exercise files,…you'll find two versions.…A Word version of that press release, and a PDF version.…If I wanted the Word version so I can actually…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio and video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.