Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding file attachments, part of OneNote for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
- While adding audio and video files…like we did in the previous movie,…is as simple as attaching those files…to a page here in OneNote,…same applies to other file formats.…We're not limited to audio and video, obviously.…We can insert other types of files.…Maybe you have a Word document full of information.…Instead of copying and pasting it into a OneNote note,…you might just simply want to attach the entire file.…Or maybe a spreadsheet.…Let's try it with our User Conference 2016 tab.…That's the section we've been working in…if you've been following along.…
If you haven't been following along, not to worry.…You can practice with any section and any page.…We're actually going to create a new page.…By clicking the Add Page link over here…in the top, right hand corner,…we get to type in a title.…Let's say we have some marketing information…for our User Conference, for No Obstacles,…and we want to use it in this section.…We can type in Marketing for the name,…or title, of our page.…Press Return.…And go get that file attachment.…
- Creating and deleting notebooks
- Copying and pasting content
- Adding pictures, audio and video, attachments, and more to notes
- Formatting text
- Viewing and organizing notes
- Creating tables
- Sharing and syncing notebooks
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2011
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.