Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding emojis and symbols, part of Office 365 for Mac: OneNote Essential Training.
- Sometimes when you're typing out notes…you need to insert a special character or symbol,…and you look at your keyboard and it's just not there.…Well there are a number of different categories of symbols…and characters that we can insert,…but it's a little bit tricky. We're going to explore it now.…Let's go to our Travel section.…If you've been following along you'll have a Travel section.…We'll go to Trip to London.…Now I'm just going to click down below…as if I'm starting a new note.…And it could be anywhere. Maybe up here.…
I'm gonna move this little icon representing our video file.…And under every trip I want to see a little symbol…indicating if I'm going to be traveling by air,…train, car, et cetera.…In this case it's going to be by air.…So I'm gonna insert a symbol.…If I go to the Insert tab I don't see anything there.…Even from the Insert menu I don't see anything…dealing with special characters or symbols.…If you go to the Edit menu, however, down at the bottom…you'll see Emoji & Symbols.…You'll also see the keyboard shortcut,…
- Creating, deleting, and sharing notebooks
- Adding pictures, audio and video, and file attachments to notes
- Formatting notes
- Linking notes
- Using tabs
- Creating tables
- Syncing notebooks
- Tracking authors and page versions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2016
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.