Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding emojis and symbols, part of OneNote for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
- When you're typing out text notes…here in OneNote, you may need a special…character or symbol, and looking at your keyboard,…you're unable to find it.…Well, there are some special characters…and symbols that you can access,…but as of right now, it's a little bit tricky…getting them into your text.…So let's try it out.…I'm going to go over to my Product Info_ section…here in my Business notebook,…and I'm going to give my blank, untitled page a title.…If you're following along with me and you already have this,…let's type in something like Categories.…
There we go, press return.…And now, maybe, for our catalogs or website,…the different department at no obstacles…will have symbols representing them.…So let's type in something like Sports.…We'll press return, we'll type in Clothing,…we'll type in Home.…For now, those are the three departments.…Now we'll click after Sports,…and we'll press the tab key as if we want to leave a space,…look what happens: it actually starts up a table…so we have two separate cells.…
This might be a good place to insert…
- Creating and deleting notebooks
- Copying and pasting content
- Adding pictures, audio and video, attachments, and more to notes
- Formatting text
- Viewing and organizing notes
- Creating tables
- Sharing and syncing notebooks
Skill Level Beginner
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Getting Started with OneNote 2011
2. Creating and Adding Content
3. Formatting Notes
4. Viewing and Organizing Information
5. Working with Tables in OneNote
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.