- [Instructor] So with my bot registered, now I can add multiple channels and the channel that I'm interested in is the team channel. Yes, I realize the user interface isn't perfect, this portal is going to go anywhere, I'm still using it, because it is the more reliable portal currently. But I fully expect these issues to get resolved. The user experience have been registering a measure, which I will show, and registering here is identical. But let's go and click on this button. This is configured team channel. Now, when you configure a channel, every service or every channel, can show its custom user interface.
So I'm going to click on agree. And the user interface that team shows is actually fairly simple, so I'll just go with the default and this button allows me to save it. And the teams channel is ready to go. It's really that simple. Now, I can test the channel by clicking this button here. That is just testing the bot outside of teams. And I can go to analytics, I didn't enable this, or I can go to settings, scroll down here and here, I need to specify the ang-rac URL.
So I'm going to take that App ID and password next and then update this end point and then let's see about running.
- What are bots?
- Creating bots
- Testing using ngrok
- Deploying bots to Microsoft Teams
- Testing bots
- Bots as Azure AD applications
- Updating bot registration in Azure
- Building the bot package
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Creating a Bot
3. Deploy a Bot to Microsoft Teams
4. Teams Bot Interactions
Next steps1m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.