Emotional context is easily lost in a text-based conversation medium. So, emojis and stickers are available to add some humor or emotional interpretation to your messages.
- [Instructor] Microsoft Teams offers the ability…too add some personality and humor to messages…that you post.…You can add both emojis and stickers to your messages.…So, first we'll need to compose a new message.…I could reply to an existing thread…just by clicking on that box…and now I'm in a text field.…And what I want you to look at are these…five buttons that appear below the text field.…Which I can see here if I'm replying to a thread…or if I just start a new conversation by clicking…on the text box at the bottom of the window.…Again, we see those same five buttons.…
In another movie we talked about one of these buttons,…the button to expand the text box to add some formatting.…In other chapters in this course,…we'll talk about attaching files…which is represented by this paperclip icon,…and we'll also talk about meetings,…which you can going to to with this camera icon.…Those will be covered in other chapters…so that leaves us with there two buttons,…the emoji button and the sticker button.…You see, when you communicate in a text based format…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Touring the interface
- Creating teams and adding members
- Sending, receiving, editing, and deleting messages
- Using chats for private messages
- Managing and deleting teams, channels, and team members
- Scheduling a meeting and inviting attendees
- Sharing files
- Customizing channel tabs
- Using bots to add extra functionality
- Adjusting user settings
- Accessing administrator settings
- Using the mobile app for iOS and Android