There are settings that can only be adjusted by your organization's Office 365 administrator. This video does not go through all of these settings. But, it shows you where to go to access administrator settings. Take a look at two specific settings that are important for some of the features we'll see in this course.
- [Instructor] The administrator for your organization's…Office 365 Deployment has some specific administrator…level settings that can be adjusted.…Chances are most people watching this course…are not administrators, but you might be interested…in seeing what options the administrator can adjust.…If you're not an administrator but you see something here…that you want to adjust, you should contact your company's…Office 365 administrator and ask them to make the change.…First, I'm going to start here on the Office website…office.microsoft.com, and I'm going to sign in.…
I'm signing in as Stuart who is the administrator…for this Office 365 Deployment.…I would put his email address in, and then, the password.…Here we are on the home page for Office 365.…This looks very familiar to any user…who's used the Office 365 webpage.…The administrator has an additional tile.…This is the admin tile.…I want to click on that.…
Here I am in the admin center, so I'll need to go over…to Settings on the sidebar on the left…then to Services and Add-ins.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Touring the interface
- Creating teams and adding members
- Sending, receiving, editing, and deleting messages
- Using chats for private messages
- Managing and deleting teams, channels, and team members
- Scheduling a meeting and inviting attendees
- Sharing files
- Customizing channel tabs
- Using bots to add extra functionality
- Adjusting user settings
- Accessing administrator settings
- Using the mobile app for iOS and Android