Get PowerPoint tips and tricks to create more engaging presentations. Learn how to format slides, create handouts, and use Excel data in PowerPoint for Mac 2016.
- [Instructor] My name is Jess Stratton, and welcome to this course on learning how to master what you already know about PowerPoint on the Mac. We'll start from the beginning, learning how to customize PowerPoint by adding items to the ribbon and customizing the view. I'll show you how to create and edit great content. For example, creating custom icons using nothing but shapes, and using PowerPoint to create social media post images. I'll show you how you can work with content you already have by organizing your slides into sections using slide masters and learning how to use the new morph transition tool for seamless animation.
I'll show you how to prepare your presentation by creating handouts, and using Presenter View. Finally, I'll show you how to work with charts and embedded and linked data from Excel. We have a lot to go over, so let's get started.
- Identify where you can add frequently used tools to access them easily.
- Recognize the tool that allows you to match a color from any of a slide’s contents.
- Recall the benefits of using sections.
- Explain what smart guides consist of.
- List the steps needed to practice presenting your presentation and keep track of how long it takes.
- Name what the Presenter view includes.