OneNote 2010 New Features
In OneNote 2010 New Features, David Rivers demonstrates the new and enhanced features in Microsoft's robust application for gathering and sharing information. The course reviews OneNote 2010 interface features, including the Ribbon and Backstage View, and workflow enhancements such as quick filing, linked notes, and Word styles. It also teaches new and improved ways to collaborate on notebooks with others. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Customizing the Ribbon interface
- Using the Quick Access toolbar for commonly used commands
- Applying preset styles
- Locating content with fast search
- Merging notebook sections
- Showing and hiding note authors
- Using highlighting to find changes
- Saving OneNote content to PDF or XPS
- [Voiceover] Hi and welcome to Microsoft OneNote 2010 New Features training. I'm David Rivers. OneNote is known for giving you the ultimate place to store and share your information in a single, easy to access location. Well in this course, I'll be showing you what's new and improved in OneNote 2010. We'll begin with a tour of the user interface which receives a full makeover to the new ribbon-based format found in other Microsoft Office programs. We'll explore the new Backstage view, the Quick Access Toolbar and a new docking feature that allows you to keep track of your notes and where they came from.
Then we'll focus on some of the new and improved editing functionality in OneNote 2010 such as how to use the Quick Gallery to apply styles, we'll look at improvements to bulleted list functionality and how to add math equations to a note. Staying organized in OneNote 2010 just got easier and we'll explore features like Fast Search functionality, Wiki linking and even Quick Filing to help with importing information. We'll also be zeroing in on some very useful sharing and collaborating tools like new content highlighting and how to merge sections while using file sharing.
So with all of these topics and so many more new and improved features to cover, let's get started.
Outlook 2010: Real-World Projects37,011 Views
Word 2010: Real-World Projects31,677 Views
OneNote 2007 Essential Training154,606 Views
Word 2010 New Features100,051 Views
Up and Running with Word 2007128,395 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,633,291 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery286,020 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced376,037 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training590,974 Views
Pages 5 Essential Training158,731 Views