- Working with Application Parts
- Implementing the Table Tools ribbon
- Using Quick Start and calculated fields
- Designing with Layout View formatting tools
- Taking advantage of enhancements to the Conditional Formatting feature
- Automating with macros
- Working with external data
- Integrating SharePoint publishing
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Alicia Katz Pollock, and I'd like to welcome you to Access 2010's New Features. In this course, I'll demonstrate the newest features of Access 2010, the Microsoft Office Suite's database application. I'll show you the new Backstage view, which replaced the Office button. We'll see some of the new shortcuts for building tables. We'll take a look at enhanced features, including layout tools and navigation controls. I'll walk you through new options for exporting and collaborating in SharePoint. Whether you're new to Access or an experienced database programmer, I'm gonna show you all the new features and enhancements that have been included in Access 2010.
These features will make it easier to manage and organize information for your business. Now, let's get started with Access 2010's New Features.