Access 2010 New Features
In Access 2010 New Features, author Alicia Katz Pollock explains each new and enhanced feature in Microsoft Access 2010. This course covers the Backstage view that replaces the File menu in Office 2010, shortcuts for building tables, new layout tools and navigation controls, the macro designer featuring IntelliSense, as well as exporting to and collaborating in SharePoint. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Working with Application Parts
- Implementing the Table Tools ribbon
- Using Quick Start and calculated fields
- Designing with Layout View formatting tools
- Taking advantage of enhancements to the Conditional Formatting feature
- Automating with macros
- Working with external data
- Integrating SharePoint publishing
- Hi, I'm Alicia Katz Pollock, and I'd like to welcome you to Access 2010's New Features. In this course, I'll demonstrate the newest features of Access 2010, the Microsoft Office Suite's database application. I'll show you the new Backstage view, which replaced the Office button. We'll see some of the new shortcuts for building tables. We'll take a look at enhanced features, including layout tools and navigation controls. I'll walk you through new options for exporting and collaborating in SharePoint. Whether you're new to Access or an experienced database programmer, I'm gonna show you all the new features and enhancements that have been included in Access 2010.
These features will make it easier to manage and organize information for your business. Now, let's get started with Access 2010's New Features.
James White's Laser Horse Illustration: Start to Finish4,905 Views
Painter 12 Essential Training254,829 Views
Creating a Digital Illustration with Photoshop CS553,593 Views
My Photoshop Story: Chris Orwig, Photographer3,382 Views
Managing PHP Persistent Sessions42,876 Views
Access 2010 Essential Training3,169,170 Views
Windows 10 Essential Training863,444 Views
Access 2013 Essential Training2,697,083 Views
Excel 2010 Essential Training5,995,580 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training4,259,922 Views