Word 2010: Forms in Depth
In this course, author Gini Courter introduces the form creation tools found in Word 2010 and shows how to produce electronic forms that are visually pleasing and easy to navigate. The course covers designing a form; capturing data effectively with dropdown lists, date pickers, and check boxes; and adding controls for repeating data using the Word Content Control Toolkit. The course also includes tutorials on testing, protecting, and distributing forms.
Prerequisite Course: Word 2010 Essential Training
- Setting up a form
- Customizing pre-built Microsoft.com templates
- Inserting content controls
- Saving a form as a template
- Troubleshooting form issues
- Understanding Building Blocks
- Creating a schema using the Content Control Toolkit
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Gini Courter and I'd like to welcome you to Word 2010: Forms in Depth. In this course I'll show you how to use Microsoft Word 2010 to create fabulous forms that are easy to use. We'll start with simple forms using word tables for our layout tool. Then adding content controls to capture text, dates, images, whatever data you want your users to provide. I'll show you how to save your document as a template and share it with others by email or by setting up a work group templates folder so that everyone in your office can use the templates that you create.
We'll then build increasingly complex form templates with embedded building block galleries that allow users to choose from pre-formatted text and images, and forms with repeating controls connected to an XML schema so a change to any control updates all the other controls that have the same content. I'm going to provide you with an in-depth look at form creation in Word 2010. Let's get started.
Moodle 3.0 First Look7,787 Views
Practical Photoshop CS5 Selections189,704 Views
Artist at Work: Developing a Composition10,206 Views
Responsive Design with Dreamweaver CS6313,973 Views
HTML5: Background Processes with Web Workers33,754 Views
Access 2013 Essential Training2,494,302 Views
Excel 2010 Essential Training5,756,965 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training5,659,883 Views
Access 2010 Essential Training3,079,123 Views
Access 2013: Queries in Depth246,429 Views