Outlook 2010: Time Management with Calendar and Tasks
Rediscover the robust task management features in Microsoft Outlook 2010. Author Gini Courter explains the difference between Outlook tasks and To-Do Lists, and shows how to use Outlook 2010 to handle both business and personal schedules, from making appointments, to creating and completing tasks, to color-coding calendars and tasks for at-a-glance review.
- Creating an appointment, event, or meeting
- Inviting others
- Creating recurring meetings
- Flagging emails
- Creating tasks from email or from scratch
- Creating custom QuickSteps
- Applying categories to tasks and to-do items
- Completing a task and sending an update
- Setting calendar and task list options
Welcome and overview
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Outlook 2010 Time Management with Calendar and Tasks. I'm Gini Courter, and I'm pleased that you're joining me for this course. My goal is to show you how to use Outlook to manage your work life efficiently and effectively, even if you're already using the Microsoft Outlook Calendar, and Microsoft Outlook Tasks and To Do List. I'm going to show you some tips and techniques that will help you leverage these features, so that you can manage your time more effectively. We'll also take a look at the quick steps that are new to Outlook 2010, and can be real time savers.
We'll take a look at the ways that we can categorize, as well as how we can use flags to follow up on items, whether or not they're on our calendar, or on our task list. By the time you're done with this course, you'll be able to use Outlook to plan your work life, and also to have a great retrospective look on what you've done, and when you've completed it. Let's get started.
Distributing Android Apps40,679 Views
Performance Tuning Your Canon Digital SLR59,294 Views
Foundations of Photography: Specialty Lenses478,188 Views
InDesign FX464,227 Views
Office 365 for Mac: Outlook Essential Training9,346 Views
Excel 2010 Essential Training5,756,965 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training5,659,883 Views
Outlook 2010 Power Shortcuts543,257 Views
Outlook 2010 Essential Training1,022,185 Views