Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Business and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Creating an appointment, event, or meeting
- Inviting others
- Creating recurring meetings
- Flagging emails
- Creating tasks from email or from scratch
- Creating custom QuickSteps
- Applying categories to tasks and to-do items
- Completing a task and sending an update
- Setting calendar and task list options
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Outlook 2010 Time Management with Calendar and Tasks. I'm Gini Courter, and I'm pleased that you're joining me for this course. My goal is to show you how to use Outlook to manage your work life efficiently and effectively, even if you're already using the Microsoft Outlook Calendar, and Microsoft Outlook Tasks and To Do List. I'm going to show you some tips and techniques that will help you leverage these features, so that you can manage your time more effectively. We'll also take a look at the quick steps that are new to Outlook 2010, and can be real time savers.
We'll take a look at the ways that we can categorize, as well as how we can use flags to follow up on items, whether or not they're on our calendar, or on our task list. By the time you're done with this course, you'll be able to use Outlook to plan your work life, and also to have a great retrospective look on what you've done, and when you've completed it. Let's get started.