PowerPoint 2008 for Mac Essential Training
From the most basic to the very advanced, instructor David Rivers explores the application's possibilities in PowerPoint 2008 for Mac Essential Training. David teaches users how to create, edit, and share professional slideshows and presentations. He demonstrates how to efficiently navigate presentations, apply custom themes, place and edit text, images, and multimedia files; and bring the whole package together for a self-running or manual slideshow. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Opening, closing, and navigating presentations
- Adding and removing slides
- Printing presentations
- Designing and editing themes
- Applying effects to themes
- Working with text
- Proofing content
- Inserting photos and graphics
- Editing and formatting tables and charts
- Animating presentations
- Viewing and sharing presentations
- [Voiceover] Hi and welcome to PowerPoint 2008 for the Mac Essential Training, I'm David Rivers. You know, this latest version of PowerPoint for the Mac has gone through some major changes. So we're going to begin this title by getting comfortable in our new surroundings before moving on to the incredible features and functions that make PowerPoint the world's most popular presentation software application. You'll learn to create dynamic and exciting presentations in this title, while saving tons of time and effort in the process. If you have the CD or you're a premium subscriber, you can download the exercise files and follow along with me.
Now, if you don't have access to the exercise file, don't worry about it. You can learn lots just by sitting back and watching and we do have a great deal to cover so let's get started.
Migrating from PowerPoint 2008 for Mac to PowerPoint 201112,919 Views
Excel 2008 for Mac Essential Training368,594 Views
Up and Running with reddit15,294 Views
Up and Running with RSS and Podcast Subscriptions11,273 Views
Adobe Draw for Illustration27,295 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,626,905 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,820,903 Views
InDesign CC Essential Training (2013)2,912,634 Views
Muse Essential Training1,469,007 Views