- View Offline
Prerequisite Course: Word 2007 Essential Training
- Customizing pre-built Microsoft.com templates
- Inserting content controls
- Saving a form as a template
- Troubleshooting form issues
- Understanding Building Blocks
- Creating a schema using the Content Control Toolkit
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Gini Courter and I'd like to welcome you to Word 2007, forms in depth. In this course, I'll show you how to use Microsoft Word 2007 to create fabulous forms that are easy to use. Whether you need to create a word form for your own use for a specific purpose, or a form to share or distribute to others. This course will help you meet your objective. We'll start with simple forms using Word's table feature to create layout tables. Then adding content controls to capture text, dates, images, whatever data you want your users to enter.
I'll show you how to save your document as a template and share it with others by e-mail. Or by setting up a work group templates folder, so that everyone in your office can use the templates that you create. Whether you're new to Word forms, or experienced with the Word 2003 legacy form controls, I'm going to provide you with an in-depth look and new skills for form creation in Word 2007. Let's begin.