Word 2007: Forms in Depth
In this course, author Gini Courter introduces the form creation tools found in Word 2007 and shows how to produce electronic forms that are visually pleasing and easy to navigate. The course covers designing a form; capturing data effectively with dropdown lists, date pickers, and text boxes; and adding controls for repeating data using the Word Content Control Toolkit. The course also includes tutorials on testing, protecting, and distributing forms.
Prerequisite Course: Word 2007 Essential Training
- Customizing pre-built Microsoft.com templates
- Inserting content controls
- Saving a form as a template
- Troubleshooting form issues
- Understanding Building Blocks
- Creating a schema using the Content Control Toolkit
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Gini Courter and I'd like to welcome you to Word 2007, forms in depth. In this course, I'll show you how to use Microsoft Word 2007 to create fabulous forms that are easy to use. Whether you need to create a word form for your own use for a specific purpose, or a form to share or distribute to others. This course will help you meet your objective. We'll start with simple forms using Word's table feature to create layout tables. Then adding content controls to capture text, dates, images, whatever data you want your users to enter.
I'll show you how to save your document as a template and share it with others by e-mail. Or by setting up a work group templates folder, so that everyone in your office can use the templates that you create. Whether you're new to Word forms, or experienced with the Word 2003 legacy form controls, I'm going to provide you with an in-depth look and new skills for form creation in Word 2007. Let's begin.
Word 2007: Formatting Long Documents191,320 Views
Word 2007: Mail Merge in Depth76,244 Views
Word 2007: Creating Envelopes and Labels60,760 Views
Learning Flash 5127,319 Views
3ds Max 9 Essential Training357,155 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training5,659,883 Views
Excel 2010 Essential Training5,756,965 Views
Access 2013 Essential Training2,494,302 Views
Windows 10 Essential Training725,484 Views