AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating an appointment, event, or meeting
- Inviting others
- Creating recurring meetings
- Flagging emails
- Creating tasks from email or from scratch
- Applying categories to tasks and to-do items
- Completing a task and sending an update
- Setting Calendar and Task List options
Skill Level Intermediate
(flashes) - [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Gini Courter. Welcome to Outlook 2007, time management with calendar and tasks. In this course, I'll try to show you tips and techniques that you can use even if you've already been working with time management, and even if you've already been working with calendars and tasks here in Outlook 2007. We're gonna spend time showing you how to work quickly and efficiently in the calendar, and in tasks, and along the way we'll also spend some time learning how you might work with categories in order to make it easy for you to plan your work days.
Thank you again for joining me for this course.
Outlook 2007: Effective Email Managementwith Gini von Courter1h 38m Intermediate
1. Creating Appointments and Meetings
2. Getting Organized with Flags and Categories
3. Managing Tasks and To-Do List Items
4. Options for Task Lists
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.