Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Work with contact folders and linking, part of Outlook on the web Essential Training.
- [Narrator] Now that we know two different…ways to create a contact I want to contrast…how contact folders work with the creation of contacts.…If I create a contact here in people, I have…the ability to store it in my contacts folder…or to store it in another folder that I have created.…And those are easy enough to create.…Just right click on other, choose new folder,…and I can create groups of contacts.…Easy enough to do and then if I want to create…a new contact for example in this CRM consults…group, I just created one here called test contact.…
And just see if I can delete it, not yet.…Let me create another one then.…I'm here in CRM consults, that's what's selected,…choose new and I'm going to enter another contact.…It's just a way to create a test contact…so you can see this and it will indeed…be added in alphabetical order here in CRM contacts…not in this contacts folder and another thing…that's difficult here is I don't have the ability…in Outlook on the web to move items from one folder to…another, they are wherever I created them.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Managementwith Gini von Courter3h 7m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.