Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Work with Clutter, part of Outlook on the web Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Clutter is a way that you can utilize…Outlook on the web to take some of your lower priority items…out of your Inbox before you even see them.…So that you can then focus on the more important things…that you'd like to work on.…If you don't have a Clutter folder, that's because…it's not yet enabled on your account.…By default, brand new Outlook on the web accounts…don't have Clutter running.…And the reason is, it's a little disconcerting to have…messages go missing and you don't know why.…
There's an algorithm that will trigger an offer…to use Clutter later on, but you can move to Clutter…faster than that by simply clicking the gear.…In the search box where it says Search all settings…type clutter and press enter, and then choose Clutter…and indicate that you would like to separate items…identified as clutter and send you notifications…about messages or turn those notifications off…if you wish.…This is how you set up Clutter, and then when you're done,…click Save, and you will then get a Clutter folder…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Managementwith Gini von Courter3h 6m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.