Learn how to use Outlook on the web, the web-browser version of Microsoft Outlook, to manage your email when you're not at your desktop.
- [Gini] Hi, I'm Gini von Courter. Welcome to Outlook on the web. Outlook on the web lets you get your email and keep your calendar and contact information and tasks in a browser or on a mobile device. Outlook on the web is the latest version of Outlook Web App, which was also called OWA. In this course we will begin by signing in and checking out the Outlook on the web tools, then begin creating and sending email messages, including attaching files, viewing, printing, and responding to the messages that you receive.
We'll look at how to use categories and other tools to manage our messages and keep our mailboxes organized. I'll show you how to track information about colleagues and others by creating contacts, either from scratch or by using information from the messages in your mailbox. We'll see how to use the calendar features to create appointments and meetings. And I'll show you how to view multiple calendars using Outlook on the web. And finally, we'll see how we can use Outlook on the web's tasks feature to manage all of the pieces of work that we don't schedule on our calendar.
We'll cover all of these features, plus plenty of other tools and techniques for Outlook for the web in this course. Let's get started.
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Managementwith Gini von Courter3h 6m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.