Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video View and respond to email with OWA for iOS, part of Outlook on the web Essential Training.
- [Narrator] I'd like to return to this email…that I received from Victor.…I have choices about replying.…If I click the Reply button in the message,…I can Reply, Reply All, Forward,…and remember, Reply All by Meeting,…which is a great way to quickly respond…by saying, "Yeah, let's have a meeting."…We also have a More Menu that allows me…to mark this message as Read, Flag it,…move it to Clutter, mark it to Junk,…mark it as Phishing, Delete it,…or assign a particular Policy to it.…
At the top, I have the ability…to collapse the message, to throw the message…in the Trash, also to mark it as Read…or to Flag it, move it to Clutter, Ignore it,…or move it to a specific Folder.…I would like to reply to everyone on this message,…so I'm simply going to click Reply All.…It opens a new message form and I'd like you to notice…that the signature that I created…in Outlook on the web is not the signature…that's being used here.…
The signature that is being used here…is the signature that is stored with OWA on iPad.…I'm going to say, "Sounds great.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Managementwith Gini von Courter3h 7m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.