Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video View and modify the calendar, part of Outlook on the web Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Before we create any more appointments…let's take a look at the user interface…and make sure we know how these parts…and pieces work.…At the top we have search,…and it doesn't say search email or people,…this search is specific to the calendar.…To the right of search,…we have a New button.…Click the plus simply to create a new item…in the calendar.…Use the drop down to create a calendar event…which is what you get if you click the plus,…or an email message without having to fire up…the mail app.…Or a birthday event.…You can use this drop down list to add calendars.…
This button to share your calendar,…this button to print your calendar.…So that's our action bar.…On the left, we have the same type of a folder…list that we have in email,…but here we have a date navigator…and this allows us to focus on a specific date.…So if I want to look at the week that includes…the 6th of October, I just click on the 6th of October.…If I want to look at the week that includes the 7th,…I click on the 7th.…And it's week because that's the overall view…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Managementwith Gini von Courter3h 7m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.