Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Use the OWA for iOS people app, part of Outlook on the web Essential Training.
- [Narrator] To move to the People app,…simply click the tiles in the lower left-hand corner…and choose People.…We have the ability to open up a pane on the left…and be able to expand your Contacts…so that I could see, for example,…the CRM Consults group.…So here's my access to my Contacts folders.…If I'm looking at a group of contacts,…I can filter in the same way that I can…in Outlook on the web.…
I can look at People.…I can look at Lists.…I can look at everyone.…That works nicely.…And whenever I'm selecting someone,…I'm seeing their Contact card.…Here is the information for Victor.…Very quickly, I want to email him, super easy.…Click the Email button to automatically address…an email to Victor.…I'd like to invite him to a meeting.…Click the Meeting button and he's automatically invited…to the meeting.…If I wanted to see his profile,…I could click the Profile link,…switch over and take a look…at some of the other folks that we have.…
This is what a group looks like.…This is how we create a new contact.…And remember the rule because it's not any different.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Efficient Email Management with Outlook 2016with Gini von Courter3h 7m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.