Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Update a meeting, part of Outlook on the web Essential Training.
- [Instructor] We're off hours,…and although Victor and I are working,…Tammy's probably not working right now,…it would be kind of crazy.…She's in a different time zone.…Victor and I are burnin' the midnight oil,…so if I go take a look at…the meeting that I just created,…you'll notice he's already accepted this meeting.…Which is pretty cool.…I appreciate that.…Tammy, on the other hand,…I probably won't hear from until later.…I don't have any comments on this from Victor,…but I do have the ability…to see that he accepted,…and that there is,…as of yet,…no response from Tammy.…
I also have the ability to add an email reminder…to a meeting.…This is a pretty cool thing.…Every person who sets up an appointment,…or sets up a meeting,…or sets up a task,…or other items in Outlook,…has the ability to attach reminders to it.…But this is a reminder that will come,…not as a reminder bell,…or a reminder alert,…but actually will send you an email.…I can send this to just myself,…or to all attendees.…
If I wish,…I can remind everybody,…maybe an hour or so,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Managementwith Gini von Courter3h 7m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.