Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Share your calendar with colleagues, part of Outlook on the Web Essential Training.
- [Narrator] It's super easy to share your calendar…with your colleagues,…simply click "Share" at the top of the calendar.…Enter the name of the person…that you want to share your calendar with.…Here we go.…And choose them.…Choose the level of sharing you would like to provide.…Let's start with Full details,…which is the default as you'll notice.…Full details lets whoever you're sharing with,…in this case Tammy, see all of the information…about all the events on my calendar…unless I have marked those items as private.…
So if I have a doctor's appointment that I want to block off…time but I don't want someone to see the details about it,…then I can mark that item as private…and then Tammy would not be able to see private details.…Limited details will allow Tammy to see basically…the first two text boxes in the calendar appointment form.…It will show her the name of the appointment…and it will show her the location of the appointment,…so she'll know what I'm doing and where…and of course because it's on my calendar she'll know when,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Managementwith Gini von Courter3h 6m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.