Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Search and filter mail and people, part of Outlook on the web Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Outlook on the web has an improved search.…If you click Search Mail and People,…then you can search those two things, Mail and People.…For example, if I want to search for Victor,…and I do that frequently, we work together,…I can choose Victor, and then notice I have refiners…that appear here below.…I'm going to say that the file that I'm looking for…should be in my inbox,…and that it came directly from Victor,…not from notifications@yam, or not from me,…not from Tammy, but from Victor.…
There we go.…There's a message in my inbox from Victor.…Other refiners, as well as who a message is from,…who the message was sent to.…You might wonder, well, why would I care about…who it was sent to?…Well, perhaps it's a message that was sent to someone else,…and you remember that you were copied on it.…So if you remember who it was sent to, another refiner.…And note that I can look for a specific date range…or smart dates.…This week, last week, this month, and so on.…
To exit search, click Exit search.…Let's search again.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Managementwith Gini von Courter3h 6m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.