Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Save and finish a message draft, part of Outlook on the Web Essential Training.
- [Instructor] I closed Outlook on the web…in the middle of creating a new message…that was going to Tammy and to Victor.…What happened to it?…Well, it was automatically put in my Drafts folder.…Here it is, this message, and I can simply click…to choose it, and then continue editing…as if I had never left this message.…If I decided that I didn't want it,…and forgot to get rid of it, I can…choose Discard to throw it away.…That choice is available at the bottom…and the top of the message area.…
Or, I can add more information.…Do either of you know who is…attending the summit from Landon?…From our customers?…Potential customers?…There we go.…Now, if I wish, I can save this draft myself as I go along.…I know I'm not done with it.…Note it says draft saved.…That's great because it didn't say that a moment ago.…And now, if I go back, for example,…to my Inbox, I know that my draft,…with its modifications has been saved for me.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Managementwith Gini von Courter3h 6m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.