Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Print, delete, archive, and sweep messages, part of Outlook on the web Essential Training.
- Like spellcheck, printing, and Outlook on the Web,…relies on your browser, but it's really easy.…If I'd like to print this message,…I click the down arrow here,…choose print from the context menu,…my message will then open in a new window,…so that I'm not printing my folder list…and the items that are in my message list,…and if you pause for a moment,…the print window will open after,…you can then choose your printer,…and click print to print your message. Very simple.…
Other ways to manage your message are to delete it,…and if I click this message and delete, it's like,…"Oh my gosh, where'd it go?"…Well, remember, it went to our deleted items folder.…And if I go to deleted items, I can find that message,…I could search for it, but I know it's very, very close…because it was just sent to me.…And my choices are to move it back to the inbox,…or to simply to use drag and drop…to move it back to the inbox.…And here is my message, back again.…
When I'm done with a message, I can also archive it.…This is called "one click archiving."…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Managementwith Gini von Courter3h 7m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.