Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Print the calendar, part of Outlook on the Web Essential Training.
- [Narrator] I'm getting ready to print…a copy of my calendar to take to the executive retreat.…And all I really wish to print is next week,…the 17th through the 23rd.…But before I do, I'd like to pause for just a moment.…Anytime I'm looking at any view other than month view,…I get a weather report.…I can modify this if I wish.…When I click, it tells me that…there's 100% chance of rain showers…in Redmond, Washington.…And I'm sorry to the folks…that are really getting a lot of rain right now.…
But that's not where I am.…I want to edit my location.…Now first, if I want to simply hide the weather,…I can turn it off.…But I would like to show weather.…And I have a choice of Fahrenheit or Celsius.…If you want Kelvin, too bad.…And I'm going to add a location.…Let's see how we do.…Now, another possibility, I can search for Buckley.…That's kind of sweet.…But another possibility is that I'll ask to be found.…
Search for a location, find me.…That didn't work really well.…It's taking its time.…Often when I click this, it will actually find…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Managementwith Gini von Courter3h 6m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.