Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Outlook on the web Essential Training.
- [Gini] We've reached the end of this course,…but this isn't the end of what you can learn…about how to work with Outlook on the web.…One of the appeals of Outlook on the web…is its use as a mobile client,…and, while we spent only a limited amount of time…in the mobile app, you noticed that it looks very much…like using Outlook on the web, in the browser.…If you are going to spend most of your time…working with mobile devices,…then you might consider these two courses:…either Office for iPad and iPhone Essential Training…or, if you're in the Droid world,…Up and Running with Office for Android Devices.…
Both of these courses will help build out your portfolio…of skills working with the Office apps in a mobile setting.…If, on the other hand, what you've learned about…Outlook on the web has made you hunger for…an even richer client experience, a thick client experience,…then I recommend Outlook 2016 Essential Training.…Take a look at what's available in the desktop.…It's truly been an honor to create this course for you,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Efficient Email Management with Outlook 2016with Gini von Courter3h 7m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.