Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Navigate in Outlook on the web, part of Outlook on the web Essential Training.
- [Teacher] Here we are in Outlook on the web.…Outlook on the web is an evolving product.…It's based in a browser on a server owned by Microsoft,…and it changes whenever they change it.…It's not unusual that when you fire this product up,…there's a new feature or something new for you to look at.…So if your interface looks a little different than mine,…just take it in stride, that's what we do now when…we have subscription and browser-based software.…This is the window for mail, but there are…other parts to Outlook on the web as well.…
When I click the waffle, here's…the Calender, People, and Tasks.…These four applications make up Outlook on the web.…Next to the waffle, we have Office 365, and when we click…there, we'll end up reloading the main page for Office 365.…This is Outlook, and when I click,…it will load Outlook, where we already are.…To the right, I have a button for Skype, a button for…notifications, a button for Settings that looks like a gear.…
We'll be back here shortly.…A Help button, and then this is information about you.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Managementwith Gini von Courter3h 7m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.