Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Log in and use the OWA for iOS calendar, part of Outlook on the web Essential Training (2016).
- [Gini] Outlook Web App, or OWA,…is available for the major mobile devices,…including iOS devices, Droids, Windows, and so on,…and it will look a little bit different…because OWA for Mobile Devices is being updated…but is not quite as updated as Outlook on the Web.…I'm assuming that if you have a device,…you know how to get apps for it.…I'm working with an iPad Air,…and I've downloaded OWA right here.…
And this is what it looks like the first time it starts,…and I will prompted to provide some information.…It says your mailbox must be running on…Exchange Server 2013, we should say or better,…and I have to have the latest version…of Office 365 for Business.…Notice this doesn't include Office 365 Personal…or the Home Edition.…This is the Business or the Business and Education Edition.…I'll need to provide my email address.…
It's looking for my server, the landonhotel.com server.…I'll enter my password, and with my…organizational email address that my Office 365 account…is linked to, and my Office 365 password,…the same password and username I've used…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Name the apps that are included with Outlook on the web.
- List the things you can do when you work offline.
- Explain what you can do with an email attachment from Outlook on the web.
- Recall what automatic replies allow you to do.
- List the two choices you have when you change the time for a meeting.
- Recognize where contacts created from an email are always added to.
- Identify where flagged email items can be viewed and marked complete.
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Managementwith Gini von Courter3h 6m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.