Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Flag a message, part of Outlook on the web Essential Training.
- [Narrator] I have Outlook on the web…handling my low priority items…using the clutter feature.…Now I want to know how I handle…the high priority items.…This is a message from Nick and I want to…look at this and reply to it.…One way I can make sure that I follow up on a message…if I'm not ready to do it now…is to flag that message.…And if you click the flag it turns red.…Now, if you right click you have more choices,…as you do in Outlook on the desktop.…You can flag this to a particular time.…
I want to work on this today, tomorrow,…this week which would be this week ending on Friday,…next week, ending a week from this Friday,…no date, in other words, I'm not all that committed.…Or you can mark it as complete.…There are some choices in Outlook on the desktop…that are not choices here.…But I want to set this to work on it this week.…So now this is flagged to be worked on this week.…That's pretty sweet.…Once I've replied to Nick,…I can mark this as complete.…
Now I have a nice big check mark.…Or if I change my mind and I decide…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Managementwith Gini von Courter3h 7m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.