Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Display more than one calendar, part of Outlook on the Web Essential Training.
- [Instructor] I just received a notification,…and I knew that because there was a little three…next to the bell, it's a subtle thing.…Of course, if you have your sound on,…you'll also hear something,…provided you're sitting at your desk to hear it,…and I have three pieces of mail,…and one of them's from Victor,…indicating that he'd like to share his calendar with me,…which is great, because now we get to see how this works…from the other side.…Remember that notifications are a setting in Office 365,…and if you don't have notifications,…you'll still receive an email because this is, in fact,…an email that I'm receiving from Victor.…
Notice that I didn't have to go to the mail app…to view this mail, I can simply choose accept.…There's information on how to open a shared calendar…from Outlook sharing invitation,…and if I wish, I can right click and open…that in a new window if I want to read information about it,…and not have to go there.…In this particular form,…I'm going to accept this calendar though,…and notice what the text says,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Managementwith Gini von Courter3h 6m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.