Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Create, view, and complete tasks, part of Outlook on the Web Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] The last of our Outlook apps is the Tasks app.…Let's go to the waffle and grab it.…And I have tasks already.…I also have items that are called flagged items.…So let's talk about the difference.…Both in Outlook on the desktop, and here in Outlook…on the web, there are two different ways that items…get into the Tasks area.…First, is by being created as a task.…And the second is by an item, for example,…an email message, being flagged.…
Flagged items and tasks are a combination of the two,…in Outlook on the desktop, this is called the to do list.…And here we have just items that were purely created…as new tasks.…Let's create a new task, why not?…Click New, and the first thing we're going to do is…fill in a subject.…And I need to do some research…for some CRM vendors.…There's more information about this, but,…this is all I need right now.…
And I need to have this done…by the eleventh of November.…I can add all kinds of information here.…I can copy and paste information…into this text box, remember that I can add hyperlinks,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Efficient Email Management with Outlook 2016with Gini von Courter3h 7m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.