Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Create and use an email signature, part of Outlook on the web Essential Training.
- [Instructor] It's possible that you already…have an email signature that was created for you…when Outlook on the web was set up,…but let's assume that you don't,…or that you would like to change your email signature.…To create a signature that you can…then automatically add to messages,…let's go to our Settings.…Scroll down and we want to…touch the app settings for Mail.…On the left-hand side under Options,…scroll down to Layout.…
Choose Email signature.…This is cool.…And I can now create the email signature…that I would like to use.…Notice that I can…apply lots of different types of formatting.…I can include hyperlinks.…If I have a picture that I'd like to include,…I can do that as well.…Would probably be wrong for me to use…somebody's picture who wasn't mine,…but you'll know that I can either insert a picture…using the insert pictures inline…or I can copy and paste images.…
If I want people to be able to email me very easily,…clicking here I could insert this as a hyperlink.…There we go.…Now notice, two choices.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Managementwith Gini von Courter3h 6m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.