Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a repeating meeting, part of Outlook on the web Essential Training.
- [Narrator] Just as we have Repeating Appointments,…we can have Repeating Meetings.…And I have several of those.…My update for Jonathan, for example,…and the IT Update are both repeating meetings.…If I open Update Jonathan, what you'll see…is a meeting, there's an entire series…and I now want to add Jonathan to that series.…Super easy to do.…There he is, save it.…Just like that.…
I can add notes, add an email reminder,…all of the other things that I might wish to do.…This is every Thursday from May 26th to None.…Now to be honest, that's not a great habit.…What we know from our work with Exchange Server…is it's really good not to have…more than a year of recurrence.…I'm going to therefore end this on December 31st.…That would just be a really smart thing to do.…And then I'll set up a new series…starting on Thursdays beginning in January of 2017.…
Rather than saying Update Jonathan,…I'm going to put in IT Update-Exec Summary.…We do this always in his office, Jon's Office.…Looks good.…I'm editing the series, which is what I wanted to do,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.