Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Create or modify a repeating appointment, part of Outlook on the web Essential Training.
- [Instructor] For many of us, it would be wonderful…if every single thing we did in our business life…was new and unique, but in fact,…most of what we do in business…is something that we've done before.…We file the same report every month,…we publish the same annual report every year,…and some of those things are tied to a calendar.…Some of them are tied to specific events…in the line of business.…We made a sale, we qualified a lead,…but for the items that are tied to a calendar,…that occur periodically, and that repeat,…we have a special kind of an appointment…that we can create called the repeating…or recurring appointment.…
Let's take as an example the fact…that every morning I block from 8:30 to 9:00…to be able to process my email and my voicemail messages.…I didn't create this particular appointment five times,…I created it once, and I set a pattern…that said, I do this every Monday through Friday.…I'm going to create a recurring appointment…to turn in an expense report,…and that expense report needs to be turned in…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Managementwith Gini von Courter3h 6m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.