Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a meeting from email or scratch, part of Outlook on the web Essential Training.
- [Instructor] You already know how to create an appointment…and it's very easy to turn an appointment into a meeting.…All you do is invite people.…I'm going to drop back into the work week,…we're going to try to squeeze a couple of other items in…late in the week.…I'm hoping to be able to have…another meeting with Jonathan,…I have drafted his report,…and we'll have done the IT update,…I'll be ready to do his update,…but I think I'd like to be able to talk to him…about the budget after I've had some time to work on it.…
So I'm going to try inviting him to a really brief meeting.…Update on IT budget,…which is different than the weekly update…that we have on our schedule.…More details,…and I'm going to choose Jonathan's office,…that would be my first choice.…Add people, right here.…And Outlook wants to track my physical location,…I'm going to say no, thanks, not so much.…I'm going to add Jonathan,…that'll be great, just click the plus.…
Trying to think if there's anyone else…that I need to have at this budget meeting.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Efficient Email Management with Outlook 2016with Gini von Courter3h 7m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.