Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a folder, part of Outlook on the Web Essential Training.
- [Narrator] When I expand my inbox,…you'll notice that I have a folder here called Welcomes.…Welcomes are messages that I've received…as I've moved to this new position…with Landon Hotels in San Francisco,…and I'm keeping them all in one place.…I have a few others as well.…I like to be able to use folders to organize my messages.…It's one of the features of Outlook…that I particularly appreciate.…Here in Outlook on the Web, I can create layers of folders…so that I can have a folder for projects,…and within that folder, I can have…specific project folders for individual projects.…
This nesting of folders and subfolders…works very, very well for me.…There are other organizational methods…and we'll look at some of those, like categories,…we'll look at in the next chapter.…Myself, I'm liking folder and subfolders.…I'm going to create a subfolder here for the CM project,…and I'm going to create another subfolder,…also a subfolder of the Inbox for…the photo project that I'm working on.…If you notice, some of the folders…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Managementwith Gini von Courter3h 6m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.