Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Check spelling and send, part of Outlook on the web Essential Training.
- [Narrator] It's always a good idea to make sure…that documents that we send to others…have correct spelling and grammar.…And up until Outlook Web App 2010,…there was a built-in spell checker…in the Outlook versions for the web.…However, there is no such creature…in the newer versions, and that's because…spell check is built into browsers.…For instant spell check, Outlook on the web…relies completely on whatever spell check capabilities…are built into the browser you're using.…
And those capabilities will be based in turn…on the version of Windows that you're using.…As an example, if you were using Internet Explorer 10 or 11…and Windows 7 or Windows 8, you'll have spell check.…But if you are using Windows 7, Windows 8,…and an older browser, you will not have instant spell check.…It's easy to tell.…Simply make a mistake.…And when you do, if there's an underline,…ah, spell check kicked in.…Notice that I can right-click on this word…and there are some choices about what I could do with it.…
The best thing that I can do here…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Managementwith Gini von Courter3h 6m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.