Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Change your theme, part of Outlook on the web Essential Training.
- [Narrator] It's interesting to me what…catches some peoples' fancy but there's some excitement…about all of the new themes that are…available here for Outlook and on the web.…The default theme, you're seeing right now.…But let me choose another one for example, bricks.…And you'll notice that we get different colors…and we also get some texture here, a graphic.…Robots, circuit boards, which we've seen for awhile.…
I kind of like the cat myself or you could…choose some of these that are little more subtle.…Just a color change, no banner art…at all or return to this theme.…When you're done making changes simply…click save and your theme will be applied.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Efficient Email Management with Outlook 2016with Gini von Courter3h 7m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.