Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Attach files or pictures to a message, part of Outlook on the web Essential Training.
- [Narrator] The latest version of Office…did some amazing things with how files…and attachments are handled.…Outlook on the web is no different in that regard.…Check this out, I would like to attach a file,…so that Tammy and Victor can view it,…and can work on it.…My first choice is to chose from OneDrive.…This is the list that I want to send them,…and I'm going to click next.…On the next page, I have two choices.…I want to be clear about what's at stake here.…
Attach as a OneDrive file allows people to work together,…and it says in real time.…Most of the collaboration that happens today is…not collaboration that's happening simultaneously.…It's collaboration where one person works on something,…and maybe somebody two time zones later picks it up,…works a little bit, puts it down.…Simultaneous editing is great, but a lot of…our work isn't simultaneous.…The thing that I like about being able to share one file…is that if Tammy goes in and makes some changes first,…Victor gets to see her work.…
The same is true if Victor works first.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Working offline
- Creating messages
- Attaching files and pictures to a message
- Creating and using an email signature
- Working with Clutter
- Setting out of office options
- Modifying general and email settings
- Creating or modifying repeating appointments
- Creating and applying categories
- Displaying multiple calendars
- Creating repeating meetings
- Using contact lists
- Creating and joining Office 365 groups
Skill Level Beginner
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Managementwith Gini von Courter3h 7m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Outlook on the Web
2. Compose and Send Messages
3. Receive and Manage Messages
4. Use the Calendar
5. Work with Meetings
6. Work with People
7. Track Tasks
Flag items to the task app1m 27s
8. Use OWA on Mobile Devices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.