In this video, learn how to manipulate sheets in a Numbers workbook, including adding, renaming, deleting, and rearranging sheets.
- [Instructor] Here in Numbers,…when you create what we'll call a workbook,…it can be made up of multiple sheets.…And on those sheets you have a lot of room.…You can have over 65,000 rows,…over 250 columns, if you wanted to.…But that could be difficult to stay organized…and follow along, find things, for example.…That's why you might, instead,…try to break things up into multiple sheets,…like we have here in the file we brought in from Excel.…If you're skipping to this movie, open up LandMBudget0204.…
You'll see across the top, profit-loss summary.…That's what we're looking at, a single table.…Under expense report, you can see some figures…that look to be coming from some of these other sheets…like expense details, lots of data there,…multiple rows and columns.…And income details, you can see, also, a fairly large table.…So the idea behind having multiple sheets…is to stay better organized,…break up your data into smaller chunks.…It's easier to manage.…How do we do that?…Simply clicking the plus sign we see over here to the left.…
- Recall how to customize the user interface.
- Explain how to save a spreadsheet.
- Describe how to customize table cells and borders.
- Cite the steps for adding an image to a cell.
- Distinguish between different functions and explain how to use them.
- Explain how to format general chart attributes.
- Describe how to use interactive charts.
- Cite how to insert hyperlinks into a document.
- Recall how to add and arrange images.
- Summarize how to collaborate with iCloud.
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Intermediate
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Work with Spreadsheets
3. Work with Tables
4. Work with Table Styles
5. Use Formulas and Functions
6. Work with Charts
7. Work with Text and Numbers
8. Work with Objects
9. Create Templates
10. Share Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.