Learn about the features and tools built into Numbers, the intuitive spreadsheet program from Apple.
- [David] Hi and welcome to this course on Numbers. I'm David Rivers. Numbers is a powerful spreadsheet application that gives you all the tools you need to create complex, yet stunning-looking worksheets. In this course I'll take you through the creation process beginning with a quick tour of the template chooser and user interface. Then it's on to some spreadsheet basics before we really start working with tables and table styles and more complex formulas and functions. Making your worksheets look good is an important part of creating professional quality spreadsheets, so we'll work with chart and text formatting options before we explore the various types of objects we can add to a Numbers spreadsheet to really maximize visual interest.
Then we investigate the various ways to share your files with the world, including exporting to PDF and Excel formats as well as working with others in the cloud. With all this and more to cover, let's get started with Numbers.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Recall how to customize the user interface.
- Explain how to save a spreadsheet.
- Describe how to customize table cells and borders.
- Cite the steps for adding an image to a cell.
- Distinguish between different functions and explain how to use them.
- Explain how to format general chart attributes.
- Describe how to use interactive charts.
- Cite how to insert hyperlinks into a document.
- Recall how to add and arrange images.
- Summarize how to collaborate with iCloud.
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Intermediate
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Work with Spreadsheets
3. Work with Tables
4. Work with Table Styles
5. Use Formulas and Functions
6. Work with Charts
7. Work with Text and Numbers
8. Work with Objects
9. Create Templates
10. Share Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.