Learn about the features and tools built into Numbers, the intuitive spreadsheet program from Apple.
- [David] Hi and welcome to this course on Numbers. I'm David Rivers. Numbers is a powerful spreadsheet application that gives you all the tools you need to create complex, yet stunning-looking worksheets. In this course I'll take you through the creation process beginning with a quick tour of the template chooser and user interface. Then it's on to some spreadsheet basics before we really start working with tables and table styles and more complex formulas and functions. Making your worksheets look good is an important part of creating professional quality spreadsheets, so we'll work with chart and text formatting options before we explore the various types of objects we can add to a Numbers spreadsheet to really maximize visual interest.
Then we investigate the various ways to share your files with the world, including exporting to PDF and Excel formats as well as working with others in the cloud. With all this and more to cover, let's get started with Numbers.
- Customizing the user interface
- Creating basic spreadsheets
- Importing spreadsheet data
- Adding and modifying tables
- Working with content in table cells
- Using and modifying table cells
- Using formulas and functions
- Working with charts, text, numbers, and objects
- Designing templates
- Sharing spreadsheets
Skill Level Beginner
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Appropriate for all
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started
2. Work with Spreadsheets
3. Work with Tables
4. Work with Table Styles
5. Use Formulas and Functions
6. Work with Charts
7. Work with Text and Numbers
8. Work with Objects
9. Create Templates
10. Share Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.