In this video, learn how to apply existing table styles to a new table, and then go back and apply other table styles to the new table using the format inspector.
- [Narrator] In this chapter,…we're going to shift our focus back to table styles,…because not only do we have some preset styles to choose…from when creating tables, but we can override those styles,…even create our own.…Things we're going to do in this chapter,…we're going to start by creating a brand new table…here in our Leath and Mortar Budget file on our…Profit Loss Summary sheet right below the existing table.…If you're catching up, just open up LandMBudget0401,…you'll have what I have.…
So, it's down here below this table…where we want to add another table.…We already know we can see the table types and styles…when we go to the Table button here, on the Toolbar.…You can see the first page,…it shows us some different table types with some…default formatting or table styles already applied.…When we use the arrows, we can see…that same set of tables with some different styles,…different colors being used,…different formatting for header rows, columns, and footers.…So, as we go across, maybe this blue option here…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Recall how to customize the user interface.
- Explain how to save a spreadsheet.
- Describe how to customize table cells and borders.
- Cite the steps for adding an image to a cell.
- Distinguish between different functions and explain how to use them.
- Explain how to format general chart attributes.
- Describe how to use interactive charts.
- Cite how to insert hyperlinks into a document.
- Recall how to add and arrange images.
- Summarize how to collaborate with iCloud.
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Intermediate
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Work with Spreadsheets
3. Work with Tables
4. Work with Table Styles
5. Use Formulas and Functions
6. Work with Charts
7. Work with Text and Numbers
8. Work with Objects
9. Create Templates
10. Share Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.