In this video, learn how to apply existing table styles to a new table, and then go back and apply other table styles to the new table using the format inspector.
- [Narrator] In this chapter,…we're going to shift our focus back to table styles,…because not only do we have some preset styles to choose…from when creating tables, but we can override those styles,…even create our own.…Things we're going to do in this chapter,…we're going to start by creating a brand new table…here in our Leath and Mortar Budget file on our…Profit Loss Summary sheet right below the existing table.…If you're catching up, just open up LandMBudget0401,…you'll have what I have.…
So, it's down here below this table…where we want to add another table.…We already know we can see the table types and styles…when we go to the Table button here, on the Toolbar.…You can see the first page,…it shows us some different table types with some…default formatting or table styles already applied.…When we use the arrows, we can see…that same set of tables with some different styles,…different colors being used,…different formatting for header rows, columns, and footers.…So, as we go across, maybe this blue option here…
- Customizing the user interface
- Creating basic spreadsheets
- Importing spreadsheet data
- Adding and modifying tables
- Working with content in table cells
- Using and modifying table cells
- Using formulas and functions
- Working with charts, text, numbers, and objects
- Designing templates
- Sharing spreadsheets
Skill Level Beginner
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Appropriate for all
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started
2. Work with Spreadsheets
3. Work with Tables
4. Work with Table Styles
5. Use Formulas and Functions
6. Work with Charts
7. Work with Text and Numbers
8. Work with Objects
9. Create Templates
10. Share Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.