In this video, learn how to work with an interactive column chart by converting an existing 3D column chart to its interactive version, and set interactive chart options for buttons, sliders, label placement.
- [Instructor] There's another chart type…that will allow us to focus in…on portions of our data at a time,…allowing us to move between series of data,…either using buttons or a slider.…It's called an interactive chart,…and we're going to explore it in this movie.…For example, in our leaf and LandMBudget budget file…we've been building here, 0606 if you're catching up.…We have this nice looking 3D column chart.…We want to focus in on Personnel,…then Office, Salespeople et cetera…and get a closer look at just that data…one series at a time.…
We can turn this into an interactive chart.…Now we could go ahead and select data…and create one on the fly, but we already have a chart…that we can convert to an interactive chart.…Just click once to select it,…and over here with Format and the Chart tab…selected in the Inspector,…we're going to scroll all the way down…where we see our current chart type set to 3D Column.…Click that button and scroll down…you'll see the interactive options for…Column, Bar, Scatter and Bubble.…
- Customizing the user interface
- Creating basic spreadsheets
- Importing spreadsheet data
- Adding and modifying tables
- Working with content in table cells
- Using and modifying table cells
- Using formulas and functions
- Working with charts, text, numbers, and objects
- Designing templates
- Sharing spreadsheets
Skill Level Beginner
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Appropriate for all
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started
2. Work with Spreadsheets
3. Work with Tables
4. Work with Table Styles
5. Use Formulas and Functions
6. Work with Charts
7. Work with Text and Numbers
8. Work with Objects
9. Create Templates
10. Share Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.