In this video, learn how to add hyperlinks to your spreadsheets for webpages and email addresses, disable or enable Smart Links, and edit hyperlinks where changes are necessary.
- [Instructor] Here in Numbers, you can…add hyperlinks to your sheets by simply…typing in email addresses and website addresses.…They're automatically converted for you.…That's what we're going to explore in this movie…with our Leaf & Mortar Budget file 0704.…Perhaps people are going to be accessing the file you create…and, if they have questions or need more information,…you can provide links that will allow them to email you,…for example, or visit a website.…Let's check it out with our Profit Loss Summary sheet here.…
Let's say we want to add contact information down below.…Well, you can't just click down there and start typing.…You need to add a text box.…Something we'll talk about in detail in the next chapter.…For now, though, we'll just go…to the toolbar and click Text.…It adds this tiny little text box…in the center of your page.…It might be hard to find here in the…Budget Meeting Checklist table.…But when you find it, you'll see handles on either side.…Just click and drag it down below the table, and when it's…
- Customizing the user interface
- Creating basic spreadsheets
- Importing spreadsheet data
- Adding and modifying tables
- Working with content in table cells
- Using and modifying table cells
- Using formulas and functions
- Working with charts, text, numbers, and objects
- Designing templates
- Sharing spreadsheets
Skill Level Beginner
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Appropriate for all
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Appropriate for all
1. Get Started
2. Work with Spreadsheets
3. Work with Tables
4. Work with Table Styles
5. Use Formulas and Functions
6. Work with Charts
7. Work with Text and Numbers
8. Work with Objects
9. Create Templates
10. Share Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.