In this video, learn how to add hyperlinks to your spreadsheets for webpages and email addresses, disable or enable Smart Links, and edit hyperlinks where changes are necessary.
- [Instructor] Here in Numbers, you can…add hyperlinks to your sheets by simply…typing in email addresses and website addresses.…They're automatically converted for you.…That's what we're going to explore in this movie…with our Leaf & Mortar Budget file 0704.…Perhaps people are going to be accessing the file you create…and, if they have questions or need more information,…you can provide links that will allow them to email you,…for example, or visit a website.…Let's check it out with our Profit Loss Summary sheet here.…
Let's say we want to add contact information down below.…Well, you can't just click down there and start typing.…You need to add a text box.…Something we'll talk about in detail in the next chapter.…For now, though, we'll just go…to the toolbar and click Text.…It adds this tiny little text box…in the center of your page.…It might be hard to find here in the…Budget Meeting Checklist table.…But when you find it, you'll see handles on either side.…Just click and drag it down below the table, and when it's…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Recall how to customize the user interface.
- Explain how to save a spreadsheet.
- Describe how to customize table cells and borders.
- Cite the steps for adding an image to a cell.
- Distinguish between different functions and explain how to use them.
- Explain how to format general chart attributes.
- Describe how to use interactive charts.
- Cite how to insert hyperlinks into a document.
- Recall how to add and arrange images.
- Summarize how to collaborate with iCloud.
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Intermediate
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Work with Spreadsheets
3. Work with Tables
4. Work with Table Styles
5. Use Formulas and Functions
6. Work with Charts
7. Work with Text and Numbers
8. Work with Objects
9. Create Templates
10. Share Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.