In this video, learn how to print and choose printer layout options for a spreadsheet, such as orientation, page numbering, and other print options.
- [Instructor] So you completed work on your…numbers file, perhaps it's time to share with others.…Even if it is just a first draft.…There are a number of different ways to share your content…with others.…That's going to be the focus in this chapter beginning with…an old faithful option, which is printing,…and we're going to do it with our leaf and mortar budget file.…Go to the chapter 10 folder to open up this version…L and M budget final…and you can see here on the profit loss summary…we have what appear to be…more than a page full of content to be printed…and we may want to print the other sheets as well,…our expense report, our expense details,…income details, are things to consider…when printing these out.…
Let's start with income details.…You can see it's a fairly long table.…If this table extends onto a second page…we'll want to be able to see these…column headers at the top.…We'll only be able to turn that feature on if…it's a header row.…Now if we look over to the table…tab here in the inspector you can see…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Recall how to customize the user interface.
- Explain how to save a spreadsheet.
- Describe how to customize table cells and borders.
- Cite the steps for adding an image to a cell.
- Distinguish between different functions and explain how to use them.
- Explain how to format general chart attributes.
- Describe how to use interactive charts.
- Cite how to insert hyperlinks into a document.
- Recall how to add and arrange images.
- Summarize how to collaborate with iCloud.
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Intermediate
macOS High Sierra Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi8h 12m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Work with Spreadsheets
3. Work with Tables
4. Work with Table Styles
5. Use Formulas and Functions
6. Work with Charts
7. Work with Text and Numbers
8. Work with Objects
9. Create Templates
10. Share Spreadsheets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.